BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Opening 2013 with Beauty

January is love! I think that the Philippines is moving forward in terms of science and technology specifically for beauty, that the most advanced and cutting-edge technologies have been put/used in cosmetic products especially this year.

Aside from stem cells which is a very hot topic, the incoming CC cream, etc, a lot of the big beauty brands are introducing their very own unique key ingredients through their new products. Thus, expect a lot of "Beauty Break" features here (some of which I already published) and product reviews of course, because of these ;) But now, I'm opening these controversial boxes and will give you short information about these new developments!

1. AVON
Avon exclusive breakthrough Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector withA-F33 presents a whole new approach to anti-aging inspired that is touted to wipe out the need for cosmetic surgery. WOW!
Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector with A-F33 boasts of a Nobel Prize-winningformula that promises transformative results: faded wrinkles in just 7 days.And this is a formula that is exclusive to Avon, no other product can claim tohave this same breakthrough formula.
Will share with you complete details of this soon and a review before it gets launched to Philippines this March!

Using Chia Seed, which can soak up 10xits weight in water, in a moisturizer
 Read more about it here and I'm so excited to review this product!

3. NIVEA
NIVEA sent various new products from last year and this year as they continue to care for everyone's skin - regardless of type, color, gender or age!
One is FOR MEN! I actually use a lot of their deodorants for men although I don't consider myself as a boy! haha But seriously, I'm a loyal user of their Men's Deos because they really control the sweat and odor of my underarms and now it has 48-hour protection for all of its products and variants. #likeapogi

They also have a new face care range for men, Multi-Effect 8 but this time it uses Volcanic Mud Technology which has carbon to absorb excess oil. I will have to test this on my brother's skin. As per NIVEA, this facial foam has 8 benefits:
"(1) Deeply cleansesand purifies the skin, (2) Provides long lasting oil control effect, (3) Prevents andreduces acne, (4) Unclogs and refines pores, (5) Removes blackheads and whiteheads, (6) Refreshesand cools the skin, (7) Prevents dry and taut skin feeling, (8) Smoothens and evens outthe skin

As for women, its whitening facial range, has an improved formula that adds the benefit of Pore Minimizing for those who have noticeable pores (see left picture of improved formula). The right picture is an old formulation. It has 5 benefits including Pore-Minimizing already but the newer one is a Whitening Acne Oil Control product for those who have Extra Large Pores. Interesting right?

It boasts of the smaller molecules it has to remove oil, dirt, prevent acne and make face cleaner and fine. I think it has a complete line (foam-toner-moist) depending on your pore size! I am classified under the extra large ones and these are lined up for review!
Nobel-prize winning technology Hydra-IQ is also present in all of the non-whitening body lotions of NIVEA! Whether for UV Protect, anti-ageing or hydration. If you are still not familiar with Hydra-IQ, it supports the skin’s hydration system and the transfer of moisture throughout the skin. Promoting water transfer throughout the moisture network called aquaporins result in superior, longer-lasting skin hydration.
 As for the Intensive Moisture Milk, aside from its ne component Hydra-IQ, it was also made better making it "non-oily and non-sticky with quicker absorption". It also has intensive Vitamin E, Grapeseed oil and Avocado oil for " softer, smoother and more supple skin in 7 days". This is just great news for the legendary Intensive Milk!
The NIVEA bath soaps has Hydra-IQ technology too so even in shower, there's already the benefit of intense moisture. And I really love the new scents! Lemon grass is just love.
NIVEA also introduces the NIVEAUV Whitening Serum, the Philippines’s firstand only intensive whitening serumfor the body. This is NIVEA’s first foray in introducing serum to thePhilippine market, in its pursuit to provide more long-lasting whiteningproducts that do not only stop at whitening, but persist to create a "healthier,more vibrant skin tone that lasts."

Serum is commonly known as a deep-treatment solution forthe face, but this time, the new NIVEA UV Whitening Serum aims to give the same intensive skin treatment for the entirebody. For one, serum is packed with a more concentrated formula, so its activeingredients ensure that the skin receives not only quick action, but alsoincreased and lasting results. This body serum formula ensures 11 benefitsfound in just one product:

"(1) AdvancedUVA & UVB cell protection with SPF25 and PA++, (2) Nourishes sun-damagedskin, (3) Enriched with Licorice for fairer skin tone, (4) Enhances andsupports the skin renewal process, (5) Infused with Hydra IQ and Red Seaweed toproduce soft, smooth, and supple skin, (6) Enriched with natural Vitamin C fromCamu Camu (50x Vitamin C from Lemon Extract), (7) Enriched with 95%anti-oxidant Pure Vitamin C derivative for healthy and fairer skin, (8) Lightand non-sticky texture provides fast and easy absorption, (9) Gives moreradiant and fairer skin tone all over the body, (10) Gives smooth and even skintone all over the body, (11) Skin compatibility dermatologically approved"
WOW, it's a lot for a serum that promises healthier fair skin in 14 days. I'm so excited to review and test in on my dark areas to make my skin not dull-looking.

4. SYOSS
5. YVES ROCHER
The newest products I've got from the BDJ Box!
 There are also L'Oreal products, Garnier and sampler from Calvin Klein! Nice! Will try to review these too but for the BB Lucent Magique, it's already done, and is one of the highly-viewed review here in this site!

From my pevious entry, I mentioned the Lancome beauty boxes we received last Christmas and it contained the best products of Lancome indeed!
gold and sparkles!
 The products range from skin care to makeup, brushes and fragrance. For skin care, I  got the full UV Expert face sunscreen which can partner the one I have and reviewed here.
I just love this blush-on palette with contouring and highlighting sections. I think this is a regular product in the Lancome counter and will review this very soon!
 Eyeshadows! I got the leftmost part which is a full version of the Ombre eyeshadow in the middle from their christmas collection. The palette in the right most side is also one of my favorite eye colors - especially that Emerald is very in for 2013.
 very sparkly packaging! Will review the mono eye shadow this week!
 Of course, the mascara with the doll lash effect which I reviewed here! See, I'm really addicted to this very glossy mascara!
I also got the samples of their lipstick line which will add to my L'absolu Rouge collection!
 Skin care! From the box, I got the Visionnaire, their skin correcting line, sample in the right which I will be using with my own sample from the left.
 Genefique which is an anti-ageing line! I got two samples from the box which adds to my others samples! It's really nice to get trial sizes from Lancome when you buy from the counter.
 
Blanc Miracle! One of the best liquid foundations ever! I got a sample size but I'm actually using a regular one so will review this too!
 Brushes! OMG! Now I cam complete my Lancome flat base eye brushes with facial ones!

Which one do you want me to review first? ;)
Source: Press Releases
w

6 comments

  1. beautiful products, thanks for sharing and reviews.
    do u mind following each other?
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice pictures!!!!:)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great products! Look forward to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, stay tuned here Trishie! thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. I'm looking forward to your reviews! :) especially on the face shop chia seed moisturizer and nivea uv whitening serum! Everything on the lancome beauty kit looks really good btw. :)

    ReplyDelete


BEYOND BEAUTY