Girl on Fire

Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm back! And still on fire!! As Alicia Keys would say, "I'm living in a world, and it's on fire. Feeling the catastrophe, but I know how to fly away." Literally and figuratively. ;)




The truth is, the accident, my fear of it, and my faith, only made me stronger than before. These red patches and wounds could heal and disappear but the fight for life was the important thing after all. I like to thank everyone who helped me get through the trauma and the damages. Wouldn't be possible without you guys!

And so with this, I would like to share an LOTD! I used the most unused color in the eyes, RED (also because I was managing my wounds for days now and all I can see is bloody red haha) And of course, I was feeling like Katniss Everdeen with my bravery hahaa
*Photo with creative filters
Eye Color: Yellow and Bright Red from ELF Complete the Look Set from Kiss and Makeup Online Shop, Gold Shimmer from The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex, Pinkish Red from Maybelline Lumineyes in Wine, Blazing Bronze Metallic from Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow
Eye Liner: Catwalk Cosmetics Harajuku Liner for upper lids, Majolica Pencil Cream Liner in Brown on lower lids
Brows: Majolica Majorca Lash & Brow Colorist in Maroon Brown
Cheek Color: L'Oreal Paris
Mascara: Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara
Falsies: Shu Uemura
Lips: Shiseido Moisturizing Lipstick in Riverstone

Without the falsies, I love how the red on the outer lids compliments the wine color in the crease, while the pinkish red provides the shadow above it. The yellow+gold shimmer in the inner corner further opened the eyes and made it pop. The overall look is really like a flame with the sparkles, the yellows and the reds, deep and bright.

The lower eye color is also possible with gold and brown! I placed the gold shimmer from The Face shop on the outer part of the lower eye area while inside, I used a brown eyeliner from Majolica. Then I placed the bronze eyeshadow from Estee in the  edges to make it dramatic.
With a very good mascara from Bobbi Brown, placing the half-falsies from Shu Uemura was easy because it made it look like a full false lash with much volume, length and color. Can you see the falsies?
Know after pasting the falsies, I used the eyeliner from Catwalk to color the outer lining and make it look like it's really part of the whole thing. See below! Were you able to distinguish which one is false?
Burning! ;)
Hope you liked it!
Fight fight fight! And remember to keep the fire for life.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Stay strong and fight for life, dear! :)
    I love how you did your eye makeup once more.It's burning with passion :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
    http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not comfortable wearing red but I might as well try this :)

    Thanks for the look..
    and yeah AJA! Keep on fighting :)

    take care!

    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too at first but it can be. Thanks Eyah for dropping by ;)

      Delete
  3. You are truly on fire! Love this strong look on you and those sexy lashes look good on your eyes;)

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep the fire burning Mikki! i love the look! and thanks for tagging www.letskissandmakeup.info , take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're "safe and sound" now Mikki! You have amazing skills on eye makeup! I hope to meet you in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, thanks Janine! mwah!!

      Delete

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here