I Am Lolita and I Stand Out

Tuesday, August 07, 2012


They say, when you cosplay, you peg a certain character and copy her/his style, attitude and moves. But then when you are the type who wants a bit of yourself, like me!, to be present in that little "show" and statement hehe, then it's Lolita! - as this trend in Japan allows you to be you, to be a creative version of yourself. Anything you want and visualize for your (underline, your) fashion statement.

At any rate, it was perfect decision for me. I wasn't able to copy my favorite Rinoa or Quistis from Final Fantasy (well it's also because I was too busy!) but just expressed myself through this outfit, for the launch of the newest Lolita Fragrances by Kojie-San.
I dunno but there's something about laces and white stockings that attract me!
Was held at 55 Events Place which was so pink and cute!
Stage!
with my friend Marj Sia who did the makeup of the first endorser of Kojie-San, Myrtle Sarrosa. And i knew from her that we have the same wig ;)
So pretty even without makeup!
Arnie, Aisa, Tracy aand Rovie in colorful and shiny shimmering clothes ;)
Fashion bloggers in the house! Hi Ana and Sarah!
I stand out! I must say, ganito naman ang peg ko everyday! and my statement too in this event haha

PR and organizer Paul Chuapoco, host Janina Chan and Myrtle Sarrosa, the newest endorser!




The most lovable Cosplayer in town! I actually watch Myrtle Sarrosa in Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition 4 and I love her winning attitude and her uniqueness. She's actually a the true embodiment of the Lolita girl! When I went on stage to have a photo with her, she was so nice to notice my outfitey tee hee
Now, for Myrtle and as per Kojie-San, for people who wanna stand out, There is a Lolita scent for Lolita's every whim: audaciously floral with CALI, fresh and breezy with FANTASY, delicately warm with CHICK, tutti frutti with FAIRY, flirty femme with ROUGE, and simply saccharine with her favorite, COSPINK! Check out below and maybe you can try to pick one that suits you? BEVI, company behind Lolita and Kojie-san, said that with irresistible scents varying from floral to fruity, powdery to citrus, and everything in between, there is a Lolita for every kind of girl and every kind of personality.

As for me, my one of my favorites is Fntasy because I want Citrus notes! According to Lolita, this fresh and airy fragrance will leave you daydreaming about an endless summer filled with beach adventures and cool breezes. FANTASY’s light citrus notes simply make for the best tropical scent
I also love Cospink. WIll try to review this also ;)

Will post a detailed review from one of my favorites here so stay tuned!
For more information, visit them on Facebook | Twitter
Photos from my good friend Rovie Divinagracia of www.thebargaindoll.blogspot.com
As for now, I'm giving away some of the products I got in my next post!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. bongga talaga ni ms. marj! :D Love your peg here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laces and white stockings look good on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you in the Lolita event! hard to miss coz of your blonde wig ;P would have love to say hi though!

    Love,
    Dress Me Up Buttercup

    ReplyDelete

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here