Arabesque

Friday, September 21, 2012


Laura Mercier was inspired by the spirit of light and movement. And I was inspired too! The makeup peg is soft and fresh, and the shades are a poetic blend of pinks, blues and neutrals. Lips and cheeks look softly romantic, highlighted in subtle pinks.  It’s a look that’s sweet, romantic and absolutely serene. I hope I got it ;)
photo with creative filters
Here are the products used: Eyebrow: Majolica Majorca Lash & Brow Colorist + Bobbi Brown eye brown pencil in brown
Eye shadow: Laura Mercier Free Spirit Baked Eye Colour Palette
Caviar Sticks: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Iced Blue (upper) + Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Colour in RoseGold (lower) 
Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash Edge Meister in Brown
Lips: Laura Mercier Creme Smooth in Arabesque
Face Base: Bobbi Brown
Cheek Color: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink
Countouring Powder: Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder
So for the eyes, it's a mix of blue gold, neutrals with undertones of pink. The upper part of the eyes is blended using the whole palette of Laura Mercier Free Spirit Arabesque palette where I got the inspiration from.

I used a brown mascara and no black liners for this look (which is new to me) to achieve a softer look. I think it will dilute the eyes at first so make sure that you put mascara and good brows.

The overall texture is quite metallic, but soft. I added an upper and lower inner lining from Bobbi Brown's Long Wear Cream stick in Iced Blue to intensify colour and add a bit of dimension.
Lastly, I placed a rose gold lining below my eyes using Laura Mercier's Caviar Stick which I'll review soon to add more drama to the eyes.
Does this look great on me? I'm trying to make my features softer with these hues! ;)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous eye makeup, indeed! <3

    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! You resemble Julia Montes (except the mouth) in the first photo. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm so flattered! THanks Ces!!

      Delete

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here