Green, Gold, Glitter

Friday, September 21, 2012


3 G's that I can't get over with this season. And that song by Ate Rih saying that we should shine bright and that we're beautiful ;) Anyway, green (especially Emerald) and gold work very well for warm tones. And for brunettes! What do you think of this look on me?
*photo with creative filter
Anyway, I'm loving my emerald accessory from SM! Emerald is the thing of the year ;)

Eye shadow: Emerald Green from Laura Mercier Petite Baked Eye Color Trio - Golden Metallics, Sand Brown from The Face Shop Lovely ME:Ex Mono combined with Gold Lead color from the Laura palette
Eyeliner: Catwalk Cosmetics Harajuku Black Liquid Liner (upper), Majolica Majorca Kohl Pencil liner in black (below)
Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes
Eyebrow: Benefit Brow Set 
Cheek Color: ELF Cosmetics Complete the look palette (the matte contour and bronzer)
Lipstick: Laura Mercier Creme Smooth in Angelic

I used a metallic finish for my eye color. As for the tone, I combined the emerald green, gold leaf and brown colors! I am really loving the Laura Mercier Golden Metallics paletted especially Emerald Green which is the color of the year - will provide another LOTD and review of this soon!
 The brown which I also used in the lower area complimented the green which was a bit dark!
 I used a liquid eyeliner to match the metallic texture and a glossy mascara from Lancome.
 However, I used a khol liner inside my lower eye since I can't use liquid. At any rate, The contact lens also matched ;) And the eyebrow color.
 I love the gold particles that shine with flash!
 I used a lip color that is sort of nude but pinkish because I don't want it to be too warm. This one is really a fave from Laura Mercier and will review it soon too!
Shine Bright!! ;)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Emerald is indeed the thing of the year! :) Love it! Love the colors dear! :)

    ★♡ Win $100 From SheInside (^_^) ♡★
    Early Pinkish Spring with SheInside.com
    ... By Creating SheInside Sets in Polyvore!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're good! The look + the contact lenses is so vampy-looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! Thanks Rae! The contact lenses enhanced it haha

      Delete

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here