Imperial Tea

Friday, September 21, 2012



Pink Tea is a color peg for Spring-Summer 2013. It's not like baby pink, and definitely not neon but I'm falling in love with the pure and soft (because I am!!) look I achieve when I use this pantone so let me share with you an LOTD and Tutorial on how you can use this color very well! Very princess-like right? ;)
photo with Creative filters
 Here are the products I used:
Eyecolor: Light pink( "Flower Dust") from Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book I, Pink (in the crease line) from BYS Intense Palette 01
Eyebrows: The Benefit Browzings
Eyeliner (above): Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown 02
Eyeliner (lower): Estee Lauder Double Wear
Falsies: All-Belle Natural Lashes in Specialized
Lips: Laura Mercier Creme Smooth in Angelic
Face Base: L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique
Cheek Color: BYS Blush Duo
Highlighter: Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes

How to achieve this look?
Step 1: Put a very light pink like this one from the new Majolica palette which I'll share soon, on the lids.

Step 2: Using a contour brush, create a pink crease using a darker shade.
 Step 3: Apply the lightest hue of pink on the brow bone to make eyes bigger. I used BYS for this.
Step 4: Create a lining that extends to the crease. make sure it's light like a brown one.
Step 5: To create a pink lining, cover the gel/liquid liner with a pink/very light pink shadow. You can used a pink-colored eye liner but good luck on finding those!
Step 6: for lower eye, put a black eyeliner on the inner lower part and mascara. Better if it's glossy.
Step 7: Put a black falsies for more dramatic effect. Make sure the pink crease extends beyond the lashes so there's a pink shadow effect.
Step 8: For cheeks, use a pink color, and highlight using a white shimmer
Step 9: Use a light pink color similar to below, I used the one from laura Mercier
We're done! Hope you liked it!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. 'Hello every one there. AM Gillian , I found a great spell caster on line who helped me to get back my husband who has left me for the pass 5 years. we where married for 7 years without a child and my friend introduce me to a real spell caster named Dr obodo, which i never believe it exist but after the meeting of this spell caster my problem where solved in just 2days and now i am with my husband who left me for the pass 5 years my life and my entire family are now happy now i have two kids with the help of this great spell caster. thanks to Dr obodo and i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him with this email address (templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk) or call
      Dr obodo on +2348155425481

      Delete

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here