Lilac & Lavender Pastel Fantasy

Friday, September 21, 2012


I never thought that I would be really addicted to these colors this Spring-Summer! And it's probably because I have never tried or experimented on this hue and never imagined on a tube of lipstick or a pot of shadow. But here, and I feel so fantastical and glittery ;) We all need that sometimes right?
Photo with creative filter
Here are the products I used:
Eye shadow: Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in Lilac, (crease) The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex in Party Purple
Glitters: BYS Glitter Eye Creme
Brows: Majolica Majorca Brow & Lash Colorist + The Benefit BrowZings
Eyeliner: (Top) Catwalk Cosmetics Harajuku Liner in Black; (Bottom) BYS White Eyeliner
Falsies: Flutter False Eyelashes in Drama Queen
Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Meister
Base: L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique
Cheek Color: Laura Mercier Folklore Baked Blush Bronze
Lips: MAC Nicki Minaj 2 (Lavender Pastel)

Focusing on the eyes,  the key in this look is the pastel color achieved through the new Bobbi Brown sparkle eye color which I'll review soon! I intensified the effect through a thick liner, a darker shade of purple on the crease and lots of glitters to open the eyes.
 I placed bigger glitters from BYS in the inner corner and in the lower lining of the eye, together with a white liner to further open to eyes (I just love doing that!) haha
 Love my new falsies! It's from the company that makes Charm brushes and I love the drama it gives to my eyes, I actually didn't need to create a thick lining because the falsies is so full!
What's your colour fantasy this season? Hope you had a great weekend, girls!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Here shows a beautiful girl with literalistic eye so amazing.I also not thought that used result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my room so I bought many things to décor my room like lilac & lavender, diffuser and much more. Actually my friends are coming to my home for study so I want them to feel good at study time. I hope your suggested liliac & lavender may be very good.

    ReplyDelete

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here