BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist

I must admit: I have the thickest and weirdest brows! And they're black!! Not that it's not beautiful (because actually, with just some very good plucking, black thick brows create the illusion of full-and-well-colored brows). In fact, in high school, people thought I was coloring my brows with black liner but I was not and I was just plucking them haha!! However, if you are type who wanna change looks from time to time (and maybe hair color also), then the transition will be quite hard.


Now, brown makes the face appear soft and lighter. And as they answer, the secret to "artista" makeup? Well-made brows! Well, the truth is brow defines the face so much that it could change the face shape, the aura and a lot of other things!
Majolica Majorca Brow & Lash Colorist in Maroon Brown
SRP: P595
Availability: Watsons and SM Department Stores

As for this product, aside from the color, there is so much that it can do! In my previous entry about the Majolica Majorca Psychedelicious collection, the brand promised very good color.. After 2 months of using this product, I conclude that:

(+) Indeed, the pigmentation is very nice! The color is very rich and really could cover the color of your current brows whether for thick or think brows. A single stroke is actually enough. see below.
(+) Doesn't clump and achieves a fluffy finish (especially when dark! ;)
(+) Waterproof resists , sebum and tear - You can remove through oil or soap
(+) Contains Vitamin E and Macadamia nuts oils and arginine to repair hair
(+) Very good mascara also when you want to color your brows!

(-) As mascara (and maybe even as eyebrow color) however, you need to let it dry first before it works on its magic. And don't close your eyes right after using as mascara. Let it dry.

Overall, I would recommend this product. I am actually buying another one!! haha  I think it's the best brow and lash colorist I've ever tried because of the level of color it delivers. =)
See how thick and black my brows are!
Since my brow is too thick, TIP: place liquid concealer when you're applying on your face. See right side
I placed powder on top of the liquid foundation as you can see on the left side so the color will be greater. This is same concept as bleaching of hair ;)
Single Stroke
Thick one! Full of color!
Magical! My eyebrow is now brown and very much light but colored compared to the right side!
Can also use it as mascara and it colored my hair as well!
Tada! brown lashes!
With eyeliner which ill teach in my next tutorial, see how it even colored my lower lashes ;)
Stay tuned on more tricks on this topic and how I did my liner on my next posts!

7 comments

  1. Wow! That's awesome! And thanks for the tip! I guess if I do have one without reading this, I might have just put the that alone haha. Silly me! :) Great post! :)


    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah !
    that is a great pruduct >

    http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading your tutorials.

    http://so-much-ado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great. I'm gonna buy this product next month! great review!

    ReplyDelete


BEYOND BEAUTY