WOW BrowsThursday, September 20, 2012
Having a perfect brow, the kind that would elicit a WOW, is usually a hard but transformative task. And it is because I believe that the brows can make or change the overall look and shape of the face. They say that celebrities achieve a signature "artista look" with perfect brows and I believe as well because especially when on camera or video, the face needs to be contoured.
Now, as mentioned in my review of my favorite brow cosmetic, I have thick brows and that makes it really hard for me. So for those girls who can relate, I have a specialized tutorial on that below. But I will also review 2 more Majolica Majorca brow products and a promotion that would teach us all how to achieve the perfect brows..
|Majolica Majorca WOW Brows Kit (Promo; Limited)|
SRP: Brow & Lash Colorist and Brow Customize with Holder Bundle for only P899 (Sep 1-30) – ALL DOORS; WOW Brows! Kit for only P899 (Sep 26-Oct 2/ Oct 10-16/ Nov 21-27) – Animation Area FREE KIT, TWEEZER, & EYEBROWS GROOMING!
Availability: SM & Watsons Department Stores
|Swatch of Majolica Majorca Brow & Lash Colorist in Vanilla Brown - 2 coats, with flash|
Nonetheless, this is an eyebrow pencil (cartridge) with a slant-cut, oval lead that lets you draw thick or thin natural brows just the way you want. It conveniently helps draw smooth lines in creating the perfect pair of eyebrows and provides long-lasting color. The holder includes a spiral eyebrow brush is included to let you create a detailed eyebrow type. Comes in three shades: BR660 – Black to Dark Brown BR771 – Ash Brown BR782 – Light Brown to Blonde and I love that it has good staying power.
|Majolica Majorca Brow Customize|
|Step by Step Tutorial on how to shape and fill eye brows with Majolica Majorca|
Step 3: Know where to start. Follow the diagram to see where drawing your brows should begin and end.
Step 4: Using Majolica Majorca Brow Customize, begin drawing a line on the edge of your brows, following the shape. Your starting point should be ¼ from the inner eye corner. Eyebrows should go from light to dark, and space should be left where you can blend towards the starting point.
4) After you have drawn the outer shape, begin shading your eyebrows on the inside. Then blend towards your inner eye corner using an eyebrow brush for a natural effect.
2. Subscribing to this blog via Google Connect (see side bar) - you can do this if you have twitter, hotmail, gmail or yahoo, etc
4. Following me on NuffnangX. You can download it via Google Play or iTunes store, or you can simply access it via your web browser and visit www.nuffnangx.com. It's for free and easy because you can sign in with your FB account. Search for breakmyspell.blogspot.com
6. Posting a selfie on Instagram showcasing your brows. Tag @mikkigalang @majolicaph and caption "I have WOW Brows! I want to WIN a brow set from @mikkigalang and 10,000 worth of product to perfect my eye browss! Visit www.breakmyspell.blogspot.com"
7. Comment here with the link to your entry so I can monitor
*Most creative winner will be chosen by OCT 16, 2013