Kanebo Radiant Beauty Makeup Workshop

Friday, March 02, 2012

As part of my birthday treat to 6 makeup and skincare lovers! Kanebo is inviting the breakmyspell community to explore their F/W collection and learn their signature techniques. So if you are interested, see mechanics below! =)

Original workshop fee is P1000 and to be able to get this for FREE, P6000 minimum purchase is required. But I will be giving away 1 FREE ACCESS , and 5 50% OFF vouchers to readers =) So for the 5, A DISCOUNTED WORKSHOP FEE of P500.00 can be availed which includes makeup tools (to be used during workshop only), skin pampering, skin consultation and snacks. We have 2 sessions available, 10:00 am- 12:00 noon and 3:00 pm-5:00 pm (same day). Our makeup workshop will be conducted by Suesh Brushes' owner, Ms. Suzanne Tan. Exciting!

Simple and Easy Mechanics:
1. Liking/Following Mikki on Facebook and Twitter (@mikkigalang)
2. Subscribing to this blog via Google Connect (see side bar) - you can do this if you have twitter, hotmail, gmail or yahoo, etc
3. Following me on Instagram (@mikkigalang)
4. Following me on NuffnangX. You can download it via Google Play or iTunes store, or you can simply access it via your web browser and visit www.nuffnangx.com. It's for free and easy because you can sign in with your FB account. Search for breakmyspell.blogspot.com
5. Liking/Following Kanebo Philippines on Facebook and Twitter (@kanebo_ph)
6. Posting on my FB wall and Tweeting "I wanna attend the @kanebo_ph makeup workshop worth P1000! Win 6 passes from www.breakmyspell.blogspot.com @mikkigalang" 
7. Comment here why you wanna have a radiant beauty.
*5 Random winners who will get discounted rates and 1 winner who has the most creative answer will win the free access. Will be announced and chosen October 4, 2012
*open to Metro Manila residents only
 Good luck girls!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mikki! I know you've seen a lot of my comments here in your blog but I'm not gonna lie.. This blog has been one of my favorites ever since you followed me on instagram and was also happy to see you during Ms. martha's first meet & greet :D hihi anyway, I love how awesome your blog is and really informative! I get lots of cool reviews and nice make-up tutorials :)

    So I decided to join this contest cos I'm really a make-up enthusiast just like you. I wanna learn and attend make-up workshops. I'm actually inspired by you guys and I know one day i'll be as successful too :) I wanna experience events like this wherein I can learn and hone my skills in make-up artistry :) I am working hard on this new passion of mine and I know that through my perseverance I'll be able to reach my dreams. cos for me beauty is not just about what you see physically.. it is really skin deep. I wanna be a radiant beauty because I know that this workshop will help me understand make-up and beauty more. I know kanebo's a great beauty brand and through them i'll be able to learn the basics and techniques :) I know my answer's kinda deep or not that connected. haha! but it's what I am working hard on right now. Looking through blogs, being inspired by everyone's passion and dedication :)

    thanks again mikki! and what wonderful giveaways you have! So excited for the next :)

    God bless <3

    <3 Raych
    http://rrraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been fascinated in makeup since I was a kid and I just recently act on it by practicing on my family and friends. My academic is my priority now and I can't leave it hanging just yet. It's one of those moments where you can't really decide what you really want to do with your life, and when I got attached in the makeup industry, it makes me think twice about what career path to choose. Attending makeup seminars and workshops like this would help me boost myself in so many levels as an aspiring makeup artist, that I would hopefully be someday. Learning from real experts is just different from watching youtube videos and all, but don't get me wrong because those are very helpful too. If ever I will be permitted to attend this seminar, then it would be a great first time experience that I will forever treasure and remember because just like what they've always said, you never forget your first time. Thank you Miki for providing wonderful opportunity to makeup enthusiasts!:)

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna have a radiant beauty to be presentable in a natural way. Having that natural glow is a very important thing to me. I wanna be a lady of immeasurable beauty without having to put lots of make-up products on my face. I want to learn how to achieve that radiant beauty without over-doing my makeup look. .^_^. Thanks for being an inspiration to us, Mikki. I super love your product reviews and I hope someday I would have a chance to attend events too. .^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really want to learn how to apply makeup. I was inspired about your makeup reviews and tutorials. It's about a whole image that radiates beauty. I really really want to learn basic style on how to apply make-up because this is a must have for a women’s makeup possession. It’s serve as an astonishing accessories that can make any girl look stunning and radiantly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a radiant beauty is timeless! I'm not getting any younger so workshops like this is a big blessing and a must for me to stay and look young, fresh and radiant :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do I want to have radiant beauty? The real question is, why not? Having a radiant beauty not only gives you the extra oomph and confidence that you need, but it also inspires you to live every day with a positive outlook in life. When you have radiant beauty, the world around you looks just as radiant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. COngratulations Kimberly Capeding for winning a free pass. As for the rest, you have 500 voucher! Email me now at breakmyspell@gmail.com for the registration ASAP. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here