BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener Pen

People have been asking in Twitter about doing a clean smokey eyes without looking like punched in the eyes.. I say, creating a smokey eye with dark eye colors is easy but the TRICKis to have a bright flat under eyes - a great concealer that could cover (and treat) your dark circles - so the smokey part in your upper eye area wont create an illusion of a full dark circle. Hope you got my point ;) Anyway, I'm reviewing this Bobbi Brown bestseller but now in a new portable pen!

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener
SRP: PHP 1600
Availability: Bobbi Brown counters in Rustan’s Makati (812-2507), Rustan’s Shangri-La (633-
4636) and Essenses Rockwell (822-9400)

Prominent Dark Circles - Due to stress and my bad sleeping habits which Im trying to fix really!
quick twist and click! Good thing that it controls the cream inside and gives you ample amount for your eyes.
Texture is very nice. It's also lightweight but very good in terms of coverage. We'll see later. 
Very convenient that I dont have to use my hands or brush when applying directly to skin
Bright and evened out skin in seconds! It has sheer coverage and natural finish but was able to hide my dark circles!
With powder, now flat and bright under eyes! 
(+) I also love that it is ideal for all skin types. I have oily skin and this product stays for long
(+) It's good that it has Licorice Extract, Vitamin C and Bamboo Extract brighten and even out the skin; Hops Extract reduces the appearance of dark circles; Gentian Extract soothes the skin - I have yet to try these effects but Licorice and Vitamin C sounds good in whitening!

(+) Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist tested
(+) Available in Light Bisque, Bisque, Dark Bisque, Light to Medium Peach, Peach, Dark Peach
(+) very convenient

(-) memorize how you twist the product (clock wise)  since there's no sign =)

Overall, I love and recommend this product!! I really love how some makeups have skin care properties in them especially for those who wear everyday. it might be too expensive but 1 twist covers both eyes already so this product can stay for a year. 

What do you think? Posting my Bobbi Brown giveaway in a few!!

2 comments

  1. I love this :D omg that pen does wonders! I think I need that in my life. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite item to be featured here so far! The result is amazing! *o* I need this in my life.

    ReplyDelete


BEYOND BEAUTY