BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique BB


I'm so intrigued by the product because I will admit, I'm a fan of anything that transforms! And since my skin is not so great, and I face a lot of people everyday, do these posts and attend events, I need something that could give me instant solution, and by solution, I need a beautiful one. So let's see!!


VIEW MORE BELOW


l'oreal paris lucent magique best bb cream swatch review beauty blogger Quite a thick white cream. it has some micro-particles so the feel is similar to a scrub. These are the BB particles as per L'Oreal L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique BB Cream SRP: PHP 695.00 Availability: Leading Department Stores nationwide l'oreal paris lucent magique best bb cream swatch review beauty blogger Liquid and creamy texture when applied. l'oreal paris lucent magique best bb cream swatch review beauty blogger< After a few seconds of letting it dry and absorbed by skin, the color changes and copies skin tone! Magical!! Light is also reflected giving skin a healthy  look. Skin color is also matched l'oreal paris lucent magique best bb cream swatch review beauty blogger Tint can be seen. Sort of like a foundation with a good thin coverage. Texture is nice, and the tone is evened out as compared with the one without where spots can be seen. Now on my face (and now I will show skin without anything hehe l'oreal paris lucent magique best bb cream swatch review beauty blogger I have uneven skin, spots, pores, bad texture, lines and oil =(( l'oreal paris lucent magique best bb cream swatch review beauty blogger Instantly, radiant, glowing skin. Slightly lighter than my tone but I think I applied too much. You'll see later. At any rate, imperfections gone!!! l'oreal paris lucent magique best bb cream swatch review beauty blogger With True Match that balanced out the skin tone. Texture is really nice and imperfections gone! l'oreal paris lucent magique best bb cream swatch review beauty blogger nutrition Free of imperfections and magically transformed! Texture is really good! l'oreal paris lucent magique best bb cream swatch review beauty blogger< Compared to True Match foundation WITHOUT Lucent as base,  the other is is more healthy-looking and  glowing with a pearly texture. This one is more matte. Others: (+) Oil mattifying effect! I didnt have to retouch and makeup stayed for long. The feel is not oily, thick and creamy so this is really for me ;) (-) It might be hard to put a second layer on Lucent because it's too matte when it dries so I suggest you use a hydrating foundation that's easy to apply, like True Match Overall, I love this product and recommend to everyone who has imperfections but wants a transformed skin in a few minutes. I would really make this as first step already of makeup prior to liquid because the effect is really nice - radiant, pearly, healthy, perfect. Hope this intrigued you and hope you can try this magical product!!

8 comments

  1. I love how it made your skin look glowing! <3 can't wait to try this! Thanks for this magical review :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a nice product!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really covers the imperfections! Great product from L'oreal! I will add this to my list :)

    Anne
    http://enchantingcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks promising BB cream... I'll definitely try this one... thanks for the review.

    -Elgee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! :)

    Ei, hope you got my twitter tag about badgeplz being a spam / malware site. I used the same tool as you then later on I got malware prompts and sa readers. Thought you should know rin so you have safe blog widgets. :) Thanks!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! I love how you included a bunch of pics! It loooks fantastic

    Vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how it creates a natural looking glow! magical! I will definitely add this to my list!

    www.tickledcheeks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amaaazing! It really transformed your skin! I got a sample size of that product from my BDJ box and was intrigued so I Googled for reviews and came upon your blog! I might purchase a full-sized version of this! Thank you for this review!

    I'm a new follower, hope you could follow back <3

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


BEYOND BEAUTY