Powered by Blogger.

Shu Uemura Karl Lagerfeld Lipstick

Burgundy, Wine, Deep Purple - there are my favorite colors this Holiday aside from the fact that I have used all these colors this Halloween month and during the #TwilightSaga season (haha)! Shu Uemura's newest collection has one of these and I would like to share my thoughts on this!

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Karl Lagerfeld Collection
SRP : PHP 1350
Availability :Trinoma, Powerplant,

I will be reviewing the Luxe Burgundy color with a "deep dark burgundy shade". 
(+) Of course, at first look, I couldn't help but be amazed by the packaging with the Mon Shu girl print on it. I'm really addicted to this icon!

(+) Glossy and ultra-shimmery in effect! With light/flash, golds and white shimmers can be seen as below. I think this makes it super Luxe!
With flash, you can see the white and gold shimmers (2 layers)
(+) Consistency is good! deep red can really be seen especially with 2 layers of application
(+) Color is very unique and is true to the deep red / burgundy shade which I really love.
with just 1 layer of lipstick
(+) It makes lips not dull. The problem with matte dark shades is that it will make the lips flat, thus need for multiple colors but this one is good because of the shine, texture and shimmers present.
(+) Stays for long and while glossy, the deep red still stays!

(-) None! I adore this product really. Maybe the price might be too much but I think the product is worth it!

Overall, I recommend this product to people who has fascination for dark reds and unique colors. A bit pricey but with great consistency and total effect, you can totally wear this color especially this holiday. Perfect for people who has cool undertones, this Mon Shu girl item is one of my fav's!

4 comments

  1. Great review! I didn't even notice there were two colors of shimmer until you pointed it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carina! Such a beautiful thing!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I like that it has white and gold shimmers! I'm used to seeing matte and flat burgundy lip shades. This one is interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is indeed very dynamic in all aspects ;)

      Delete