Navy and Orange

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Navy colors for me transcend any season. It gives a sexy, fresh-faced and classically cool look especially with Bobbi Brown's latest collection / summer edition. After all, it's always summer in the Philippines and you'll know in my next entries why.



Katie Holmes for Bobbi Brown Nude & Navy Collection
Now I replicated the look but by using less of navy but more coral or orange for my eyes. I think this color suits a navy blue hue.

Eye Brows: Majolica Majorca Lash & Brow Colorist
Eye color: (orange/coral) Nars, (shimmery blue) PAC, 
Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash Edge Meister in Brown
Eye liner: Laura Mercier
Lips: MAC Matte Lipstick in Sounds Like Noise
Base:Bobbi Brown Long Wear Foundation
I used a combination not only of colors but also of textures. I used a matte orange shadow on the crease with a shimmery navy blue color on lids with a matte navy blue color on top.
I also colored the lashes brown to make it less intense
A matte foundation also compliments the look!
Earlier this year, T.Leclerc released a navy line of products and brushes that are navy-inspired too so I also used it for blending my Bobbi Brown base. I like how it stays in placed despite the layers of bristles!
Anagon Navy Accessory
I also wore this Anagon accessory that I bought from the last Super Sale bazaar! Looks really nice right?

Now let's check out the Navy & Nude collection! As always, the star product is an eyeshadow palette that really looks exquisite!!
I got the Limited Edition Shimmer Brick which I'll review soon but I'm also eyeing on the Sheer lip gloss!
What are your picks from this collection? You may check it out at the newest Bobbi Brown counter at 2nd Level, Bridgeway @smmegamall

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Katie Holmes looks too photoshopped naman sa first picture.. :/
    I love the eyeshadow colors on you! nakaka-fierce! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omaii. Mikki, you're so flawless. :)) Love the eyes shadow combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look! The eye makeup is so clean too, and flawless. I'm practicing my eye makeup application, hopefully I can be as good as you din :)

    ReplyDelete

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here