BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Bobbi Brown Lip Color

Red lippy is a classic and a statement. But I seldom use this because I'm really choosy in lipstick formulations -  I don't wanna have stunning red lips but with stained teeth. Now, 2 months ago, I just found a good lip color that stays for so long with a very creamy formula. And that's why I have been wearing red in my photos - that's this one!!



Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Red (10)
Price: PHP 1200
Availability: Bobbi Brown counters in Rustan’s Makati (812-2507), Rustan’s Shangri-La (633-4636) and Essenses Rockwell (822-9400)

(+) It is really rich and creamy. Not in a way that it smudges because it doesn't! At all!
with flash
(+) Promise, this lip color is 2 months with me already and I'm not yet in the middle of the tube. One swipe and you're good to go with full coverage.
(+) And it lasts long! I still get a red tint even after I wash it off after a party,
(+) semi-matte. If you are into this kind of effect, this is the perfect product because some matte lipsticks make your lips dry and chapped but this one doesn't!!
(+) Intense color. Especially in the photos!! 
(+) Unique color - I love this kind of red - so bright you can wear it without eye makeup.
(+) has Antioxidant vitamins C and E help protect against damaging free radicals
(+) Smells good! there's a fruity-floral scent! 

(-) There is a little weight.  But I don't mind because of the way it gives color and coverage.
(-) Might be hard to remove so use a good oil.

Overall, I definitely recommend this. In fact, I this is already on top of my list for semi-matte lipsticks. I'm planning check out the nude colors too. For P1200, you get good value for money because it doesn't stain, it lasts long, doesn't dry lips and the color is just good and intense.

No comments


BEYOND BEAUTY