BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Laura Mercier Patisserie

Laura Mercier released it's bath & body line last year with very YUMMY fragrances, hand and body cremes and body washes!! By yummy, just imagine pistachio and nutty and milky coconut all over your body! So sweet, I wanna eat my skin haha

I will be reviewing the scents through the body cremes I got. I'm not sure if these are still available but please make this stay for longer, Laura Mercier! Would love this scent in the beach ;)


Laura Mercier’s La Petite Patisserie Quartet in Almond Coconut Milk


  • Crème Body Wash, 3 oz. tube
  • Soufflé Body Crème, 3 oz. tube
  • Hand Crème, 1 oz. tube
  • Eau Gourmande, 15 ml glass bottle

SRP: PHP 2250
Availability: Rustan's Department Stores


(+) heart of the scent is milk, coconut, almond and vanilla with a very seductive and warm scent
(+) Also combined with heliotrope and musk which makes it even rich
(+) The lotion is really creamy and rich
(+) But after a few minutes, it becomes silky, smooth and soft  - weightless
(+) With a very long-lasting fragrance - I even put the excess on my clothes because the scent is too strong which I like.
(+) doesn't produce a bad scent with sweat which is often with milky products and warm scents for me
(+) Container is really nice! The aluminum cover really makes it gourmet!

(+) As for the pistachio which smelled so sweet and warm too because of the creamy and nutty pistachio dessert scent
(+) also combined with almond, praline and hazelnut nuances and freshly whipped cream
(+) reminds me of just eating pistachio french macaroons in Paris. hehe
Laura Mercier Pistachio Mood Board





(-) None!

I'm not sure of the price per product but definitely a value for money travel essential for me with sweet and warm accents! I definitely recommend for people who want these types of scents and are very experimental. The coconut milk? My summer must-have really.

No comments


BEYOND BEAUTY