Powered by Blogger.

Laura Mercier Smoky Effects

Sultry smoky eye has always been Laura Mercier's favorite technique. I've seen her works on Sarah Jessica Parker and Julia Roberts and I'm really a fan! Let's see if these eyeliners can really help me achieve that!


Smoky Effects Mini Kohl Eye Pencil Collection
SRP: PHP 1,950
Availaibility: Rustan's Department Stores  
INCLUDES: 8 KOHL EYE PENCILS

  • Black Violet – Inline
  • Brown Copper – Inline
  • Stormy Grey – Inline
  • Black Gold – Inline
  • Black Turquoise – Inline
  • Black Navy – Inline
  • Antique Jade – Inline
  • Jet Black – New, Limited Edition

See how good she is in eyeliners? Let's see! ;)
 
(+) I really like the unique colors and wide range of versatile hues! My favorite is purple and the army green
swatches
(+) Each pencil is formulated specifically for lining the inside of the eyelid and the base of the lashes as you can see below.
Used as eyeliner for upper, lower and inner eye area in this LOTD
(+) The soft, creamy formula glides easily along the eyelid to create a smooth, well-balanced line
(+) coverage is really nice! Like even if i had full and strong eyelid color, I was still seen! Here's another picture from an LOTD. It's really a favorite!!
Used as eyeliner for upper, lower and inner eye area in this LOTD
(+) luxurious texture provides maximum wearability. 


(-) None!

Overall, would definitely recommend and use. I love colors and sometimes I don't want using eye shadow for the inner and lower base of my eyes because it gets cluttered after time. But this one provides that. 
Hope they still sell this please! Will definitely buy coz this set contains 8 eyeliners for just P1950!!

No comments