Powered by Blogger.

Orly Glitz

The one I used for my latest LOTD! Let's review how shiny it is!
Orly Nail Lacquer in Glitz
SRP: PHP 349.75
Availability:

PUREBEAUTY Store 2F Serendra | PUREBEAUTY Harbor Point, Subic | First Aid Greenbelt | PCX (Rockwell, Ermita, Alabang Town Center) | Watsons (Greenbelt 5, Ayala Cebu) | Beauty by SM (Makati, Megamall, Fairview) | Landmark-Trinoma | Beauty Cocktails | Robinsons Department Store Ermita I Robinsons Galleria


(+) In 3 coats, see below how shiny and shimmery it is! The small glitters made is super luxe!
(+) Coverage and finish is great with a very metallic and foil like texture. However, I added a top coat so it was shiny instead of having rough texture.
(+) Semi-nude yellow goldish color is very unique and nice. Works well for darker tones but it was nice on my nails!!
(-) Applicator is quite thin and small so you might have to really perfect the finish with lots of strokes.
(-) Chips off on second week (maybe because of the foil-like texture) but retouching can make it even with its very good coverage. This is also why I added a top coat. Either way, again, I liked both textures.

Overall, I still recommend and will purchase others colors of this one! It's very unique - the metallic foil texture - and the coverage is very nice. For those who love metallic finishes, this would be very  perfect.

1 comment