Laura Mercier Noir Glace

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Laura Mercier Nail Lacquer in Noir Glace
SRP: PHP 745
Availability: Rustan's Department Stores

(+) It has a deep purple color that borders chocolatey brown-black - which for me is unique
(+) Long-lasting and is not hard to remove
1 coat
(+) 2 coats already enough for a really good consistency
(+) Level is shine is high and is soft and smooth to the nails
2 coats with flash
2 coats without flash
(-) Different hue from the packshot - which is really violet

Overall, I would recommend this to people who loves dark colors on their nails. I'm not really a fan of black nail color so I wouldn't purchase again but the these nail lacquers from the Art Deco Muse collection is quite impressive. I should try the other lighter colors!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here