BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Orly Wedding Party


Ok, I will admit that weddings and marriages for people like would be impossible, oh well, at least here in the Philippines. So I'll just make it happen on my nails!! Let's see this very nude pastel hues from Orly's Wedding Party Collection.
After 4 coats
Orly  Wedding Party Collection in Lift the Veil (second to the left)
SRP: PHP 349.75
Availability: PUREBEAUTY Store 2F Serendra | PUREBEAUTY Harbor Point, Subic | First Aid Greenbelt | PCX (Rockwell, Ermita, Alabang Town Center) | Watsons (Greenbelt 5, Ayala Cebu) | Beauty by SM (Makati, Megamall, Fairview) | Landmark-Trinoma | Beauty Cocktails | Robinsons Department Store Ermita I Robinsons Galleria
 (+) Offhand, the colors are very nice and apt this season (not because they're light and serene and pure-looking as with marriage) but because of the light pastel colors!
(+) Names are cute aren't they?
(+) I tried the Lift the Veil and pastel colors would usually be poor in coverage but look at below (you can't even see white!)
(+) And despite the number of coats, it doesn't look to thick (tip: apply very thinly from the 1st coat. Don't mind yet how it's not so full in term of coverage in the first application as it will build up very nicely) 
(+) Soft and smooth to the nails. No discoloration too!!
(+) I just love the color! This is my kind of pink (like milky) and it made my hands fairer and more feminine!
(+) After a few weeks, my nail grew already and it still lasted! I even retouched - meaning it has 5 coats already - but see how shiny and full it is below.
Cracks can be covered with retouching
(+) it's also free of DBP, Formaldehyde, and Toluene, which makes it safe for all ages to use.

Overall, I recommend this nail polish to all who are planning to marry and those who are into pastel colors (for cool skin tones, this would be perfect). While this might not be applicable for me, I can still have my own wedding party and I will repurchase for sure - Ill try the Cut the Cake variant! #teehee

2 comments

  1. call Dr Obodo no +2348155425481 if you want your lover back or want to break out from that marriage

    i am peyton swayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST LOVER SPELL CASTERMarch 15, 2013 at 8:19 AM

    'Hello every one there. AM Gillian , I found a great spell caster on line who helped me to get back my husband who has left me for the pass 5 years. we where married for 7 years without a child and my friend introduce me to a real spell caster named Dr obodo, which i never believe it exist but after the meeting of this spell caster my problem where solved in just 2days and now i am with my husband who left me for the pass 5 years my life and my entire family are now happy now i have two kids with the help of this great spell caster. thanks to Dr obodo and i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him with this email address (templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk) or call
    Dr obodo on +2348155425481


    ReplyDelete


BEYOND BEAUTY