Girl with the Floral Tattoo

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Mesmerizing flowers! Why not tattoo them in your eyes? I got an eye makeup tattoo from my cousin Kim Quizon who went from Bangkok. So I tried it on/played with it on my eyes, and embellished it a little more. Yay or Nay? Let me know! I also have below tutorial on how to do it but also how to embellish and make it more "natural" and whole.


Here are the products used:
Brows: Majolica Lash & Brow Colorist in Dark Brown + The Benefit Browzings
Eye Tattoo: Joy Me Eye Tattoo (from Bangkok)
Eyeliner: (Upper) Maybelline EyeStudio 36H LAsting Drama Gel Liner in Brown  (Inner Lower) Majolica Majorca Pencil Cream Liner in Cocoa Brown
Eye Glitters: BYS Glitter Cream
Eye Color: (Lower) Lancome Petit Tresor Sparkling Color
Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash Edge Meister
Cheek Color: Coral-orange from ELF Complete the Look Set
Lipstick: MAC Mineralize Ultra Precious Lipstick

So here's how the tattoo looks like - it reminds me of Final Fantasy and the mesmerizing magical flowers there. It has sparkling glitter print but of course this won't be actualized on the eye since white will be off and it will just copy the skin tone.
Step 1: So here's the directions! It's just like the sticker tattoos we used to buy when we were little! Just fit, cut (if necessary), dampen with wet cotton and let it stay for minutes.
Step 2: Peel off paper slowly. I didnt cut the whole thing since I have lots of space in my eyes. Just make sure it pastes on your eye lids! Don't use any primer or product YET.
 Step 3: Fill the edges with color so it looks "natural" and whole. As for me, the lids needs an eyeliner - I used brown to complement the color - to make it whole.I used a gel liner (you can use liquid) to not ruin the sticker/tattoo
 Step 4: The sticker is quite flat so to make the image/drawing/sticker come to life, I added glitters on top and above the sticker with BYS glitter cream. This made it more magical and mesmerizing as the original drawing!

 Step 5: Since the focus is on the upper part of the eye, let's make it whole by putting a shadow and a defined line on top. Use a shimmering eyeshadow that's same as the color of the tattoo, like bronze.
 Step 6: Put more glitters on the inner corner of the eye,
 Step 7: Line the inner lower eye with a brown eyeliner! And of course, don't forget the mascara!
 Tada! I hope it comes magical! It could be very easy as just placing a tattoo but of course, embellishing and making it whole with shadows, mascaras and glitters would make it appear more stunning! What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here