Sun Up, Sun DownFriday, February 22, 2013
2 weeks ago, Watsons had an event where health and beauty editors, bloggers and other members of media had some fun under the sun. Watsons in partnership with the Department of Tourism, launched its Sun Up to Sun Down Campaign at the Sofitel Manila Seafloor Garden. It's like the one I attended last year for NIVEA Sun. I really like it when brands and people promote the wonders of the Philippines, because our islands are indeed beautiful!
|Poi dance number by The Manila Strings Machine|
The duo are working hand-in-hand in promoting travel and proper sun protection this summer when sun worshippers will be headed to the lush landscapes, pristine shores, and cultural gems of the Philippines’ 7,107 islands. Sun protection is a must, and no one should compromise on that, and while travel is an option, in the Philippines, we are responsible to promote and experience our own.
|Watsons Philippines General Manager Mr. Robert Sun|
|kristn.com’s Trixie Reyna, Cristalle Belo Henares, Manila Bulletin’s Heidi Ng and Thinline PR’s Frank Briones|
|Ever pretty megastyle.ph’s Cat Trivino with her Watsons Sun Care Line goodies|
|Watsons team:, Category Manager for Hair, Aimee Pernia; Senior Category Manager for Skin Care, Kim Reyes; Beauty Trading Director, Reena Rodrigo; Beauty Trading Controller, Cecille Chua; Category Manager for Skin Care, Precy Hentoloro|
Watsons has lots of activities and promotions from partner brands and with DOT too so make sure you buy from and visit your nearest Watsons store. I always like buying there because that where the newest products always come out first, like the NIVEA Sun Protect & Refresh, which I'll review soon! I'll note you girls when I find great sun care products there again!!
So more information, visit the Watsons page! Ahhh it's summer already!!
Speaking of summer, Branded Lifestyle is having a promotion too for eye wear. You should also protect your eyes, you know? And it wouldn't hurt to be stylish and to have an eye statement.
• ANY SINGLE PURCHASE OF REGULAR PRESTIGE SUNS AT PHP3490 AND UP ENTITLES A CUSTOMER TO GET 1 MARKDOWN PRESTIGE SUNGLASSES (SELECTED SKUS ONLY) FOR FREE.
• FREE ITEM WILL HAVE A STICKER AND WILL BE PLACED IN A DIFFERENT MODULE/TOWER IN ORDER TO DIFFERENTIATE IT FROM THE REGULAR ITEMS.
• FREE ITEM IS REDEEMABLE ONLY AT STORE WHERE PURCHASE WAS MADE.
• FREE ITEM IS NOT CONVERTIBLE TO CASH.
• CLAIMING OF FREE ITEM IS ON SAME DAY OF PURCHASE ONLY.
• NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER PROMO.
• BRANDS INCLUDED : DKNY, DONNA KARAN, ELLE, ESPRIT, GUESS, GUESS BY MARCIANO, PUMA, PEPE JEANS, TED BAKER, AND VOGUE
• PROMO DURATION: MARCH 1 – MAY 31, 2013