The Eye of A Glam Tiger

Thursday, March 07, 2013


I was so excited hearing Katy Perry's newest single, #Roar, so I gotta share my glam jungle look! I love that she became more mature - from Kitty to Lion and Tigers - that also mirrors her life now. ;)
Here are the products used:
Brows: Majolica Majorca Brow & Lash Colorist
Eye color: (upper) Lancome, Laura Mercier Illuminating eye color ; (lower -liner)  LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Bronze Shimmer
Eyeliner: (upper) Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatique Linerin BK999 ; (lower) Majolica Majorca
Glitters: BYS Glitter Creme in Two Tone 08
Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash King
Lips: Guerlain Shine Automatique
Contour Powder: Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder
Base makeup: MAC Studio Fix Foundation

My focal point is the eyes and without the lion/tiger eyes yet, I gotta show you a very good mix of glitters, green and yellow gold. I filled a lot of shimmer powders on the lids to the crease and placed big yellowish glitters on top to open the eyes further and make it more glamorous and truly gold.
I also put bronze liner below the inner lower lash line for a stronger look. Of course, full brows, mascaras and black linings to make eyes roar!





I used a very precise liquid eyeliner from Majolica Majorca to shape my eyes like above, and a black matte eye creme from Laura Mercier on top. 

Partnered with very jungle-ish and fab accessories from Oohwables Co, I hope I roared in this LOTD eye-captivating eyes and shimmery lips. And a very wavy hair c/o Tony & Jackey & L'Oreal that I will share soon ;)
Eaarings from Oohwables Co
bracelet from Oohwables Co



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks Mikki! OMG, this is so FAB! LOVE the look. :) Keep inspiring! - oOhwables & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blog with a gorgeous blog! ❤ You are so talented, darling! Your blog is definitely worth a click and view! ❤

    I'm currently holding a blog giveaway! I'm giving away personalized wire accessories from TreatCetera! :)

    http://janauncanin.blogspot.com/2013/08/treatcetera-x-untamed-goddess-blog.html?m=0#more

    Thank you and more power to you and your beautiful blog! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *pretty blogger with a gorgeous blog // typo gaaaaaah soorrry! :(

      Delete

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here