Wanderland

Sunday, March 24, 2013




It's June! So back from concerts, music festivals and Boracay, I'm still in a festive mode and eyes can show that! I will also introduce a signature eyeliner look called fish eye haha
Here are the products i used:
Bronzer: Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder (3)
Falsies: Flutter False Lashes
Eyeliners: Laura Mercier Creme Liner in (Noir) for black and Laura Mercier Creme Liner in (Indigo) for the blue lining
Lips: MAC Matte in Lady Danger

So the focal point is the eyes and the overall texture I decided to use is Matte.
Started it with the falses eyelashes which is also matte, then started lining my crease with a blue matte lining from Laura Mercier. Review soon!
Then I created a cat eye effect with black liner, intersecting with the blue line. It's like a fish eye right?!
 So, are you ready for the rainy days? I might be little late for that =((

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here