Powered by Blogger.

MAC Amplified Creme Lipsticks

Like what I said in my MAC Nicki Minaj review, Amplified Creme is the best lipstick for me from the brand. Matte might deliver dry lips hours after application; Satin might be less intense for some purposes. Versus Mineralize line, it gives a more intense full color. In short, Amplified just gives a non-drying effect and texture that's just full and rich. Of course it will depend on what effect you want but this just suits my lip type.



MAC Amplified Lipstick Saint Germain & Morange (Permanent)
SRP; PHP 1000
Availability: MAC Trinoma, Eastwood, MOA, Shangrila, etc

(+) Based on the swatches below, amplified cremes give full coverage to the nth level. There's just no pores or cracks!!
(+) In terms of color, Saint Germain is a nude bright pink which for me is very unique while Morange is the real orange color from the brand.
(+) Texture is very creamy but the finish is quite semi-matte
Swatch of MAC Amplified Cremes - 2 coats with flash
(+) On lips, I love the volume it gives my lips because of the characteristics I mentioned as well
Swatch of MAC Amplified Creme in Morange - 2 coats with flash
Swatch of MAC Amplified Creme in Saint Germain - 1 coat with flash
(+) For a nude lipstick, Saint Germain gives full color that covers lips very well which is hard for this lip type as I always say here in my blog.
(+) It's also build-able as you can see with my swatch below with 2 coats
Swatch of MAC Amplified Creme in Saint Germain - 2 coats with flash
 (+) lasts for hours because while it has a creamy texture, it's quite heavy and tints the lips a bit. After a few hours, i just needed one swipe to maintain the coverage.

(-) might be too thick for some
(-) might be hard to spread and apply because it's too pigmented as well so use a very light lip balm prior

Overall, I highly recommend this to people who love color and texture that doesn't look dry or dead. I'm looking forward to more unique colors though to add more to my collection ( oh well, I just have 3) haha

No comments