BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book 2

The kind of book that I will literally apply in my life! The Part II of Majolica Majorca's exclusive makeup book is my key to achieving a celestial look with soft colors and translucent and shimmering textures.

Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book 2 (limited edition)
SRP: PHP 995
Availability: Watsons Department Stores

As seen in my latest LOTD, the hues are quite soft and sparkly, but quite deep and strong. It is still very similar to Book I - same finish, but now different hues. Also, Book 1 is more cool while this Book II is quite warm with golds and earthly colors. Also, the main difference is the eye primer as you can see below.
Swatch of Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book II - with flash
Swatch of Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book II - without flash
Swatch of Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book II - without flash; yellow light
Swatch of Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book II's  primer  - with flash
 As mentioned above, the main difference for me of Book II versus Book I is just color but based on below, Book II has a more pearly texture that gives a watery shiny finish. Book I is more 3D in effect and has more glitters/bigger shimmers.
Swatch of Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book II's Water Mirror eyeshadow + primer  - with flash
Swatch of Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book II's Night Dress eyeshadow + primer  - with flash
My obsession with this series of makeup books stays the same. While both have specific looks, different colors and slightly different textures, it's one of those that I will really collect. I'm more addicted with Book I because I'm not compatible with gold, but I definitely recommend this to people with warm tones and would like to achieve this celestial look.

No comments


BEYOND BEAUTY