Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadows

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I'm almost done with eye shadow week, and let me end it with Estee Lauder. According to Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder, "“I think eyeshadow brings to a woman a lot of self-confidence and power. The new Pure Color EyeShadow shades and finishes are sensual and powerful and I love them. These are definitely my babies.” Let's review ;)


Estee Lauder New Pure Color Eye Shadow
SRPL: PHP 1250+
Availability: Rustan's Department Stores; Estee Lauder counters like Trinoma

(+) I love that aside from the special 4, it has 48 powerful shades to create endless color combinations and eye looks.
Estee Lauder New Pure Color Eye Shadow
(+) I like that the whole collection has 4 dynamic finishes. For a rich matte to a modern metallic, these four, multi-dimensional finishes can truly animate the eyes for a boldly rich statement:
MATTE: Jet milled coated pigments provide a contemporary, suede-like finish
SATIN: A low lustre texture combined with a refined luminosity creates a soft sophisticated sheen
LUMINOUS: Prismatic light-reflecting pearls provide a chic, lustrous sparkle
METALLIC: Flattened and round pearls are paired to create intense, vivacious drama

(+) The first to be introduced in the new Pure Color collection packaging. A sleek, golden mirrored compact with oversized Estée Lauder cartouche for a luxurious presentation. I love how Estee lauder repackages their cosmetics!
(+) I got the Blazing Bronze color which is a shimmer shadow and I am really impressed by the quality and high-performance of the pigment. Estee said that it used technologically advanced reflective pearls which provide an exclusive ultra brilliance that can be seen below.
Swatch of Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow in Blazing Bronze - 2 coats, with flash
(+) Buildable coverage from a slight whisper of color to a dramatic flush. Wear alone or layer shades for a customized look
(+) Texture reveals a perfect blend of spherical and smooth powders that deliver a flawless, smooth application
(+) Color-true formula and will not fade, flake or crease. Consistency is very good as well as you can see below. I didn't took a photo of it with 1 layer but it delivers everything with just one application!
Swatch of Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow in Blazing Bronze - 2 coats, with flash
(+) I like the color because it really fits my skin tone and I've tried others.. Estee made sure it really fits the skin and won't look too much even in a thick coverage.
Swatch of Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow in Blazing Bronze - 2 coats, with flash
(+) lasts for a long time and I love the it has a sweet vanilla scent as well!

(-) NONE

It is my first time to use an Estee Lauder pigment and I must say, I am quite impressed with the quality. The overall feel and effect is luxury and fashion combined and despite the price, I think that it's worth it. I definitely plan to purchase other colors (I like the green one from the new collection below which is so sexy and sultry) and will also recommend to women who want everything in their pigments. One thing to remember about eye shadows: feel and luxury.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here