Powered by Blogger.

Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book III

Chapter 38, Autumn 2013: On the other side of the mansion door, an astonishing quirky tea party was being held. Is that a reflection of her whimsical desire? It’s a story of a girl charmed by a fascinating world full of surprises.


SRP: PHP 795
Availability: SM & Watsons Department Stores

I was excited about this collection.. Oh well, actually, everytime Majolica releases a new humming book installment! haha and you can see below that I'm such a collector!
But this collection only features 2 products, a lash edge meister which I've reviewed before but is now removable with warm water. Majolica always produces good mascaras and they're always at the top of my list but they're just hard to remove! And they heard me right!! It has now additional superb curl effect, with a new sensational film type that allows for easy removal with just warm water.
Now the humming books! While the new one is my top 2, Book 1 is still my favorite. But this one is really perfect for the holidays with its good color combination!
Majolica Majorca Little Humming Books
(+) In terms of quality, I always like the humming books. You can see my review of Part 1 and 2 and the same quality (and shimmering/glossy finish) can be seen in the 3rd as you can see below. But what makes 3rd one different is its pigmentation and consistency. I think this has the best color pay off ever.
 photo IMG_7003_zps50e5eecd.jpg
Swatch of Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book III (l-r: primer, shadow, primer+shadow, lip gloss)  - with flash, 2 coats
(+) I love that this eye primer is pinkish and can be used under cool-toned eye shadows
 photo IMG_7010_zpsa22a5670.jpg
Swatch of the eye primer in Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book III  - with flash, 2 coats
 photo IMG_7009_zps92c00cb1.jpg
Swatch of the shadows on top of eye primer in Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book III  - with flash, 2 coats
 photo IMG_7008_zps490ced74.jpg
Swatch of the shadows without primer (located in brow bone) in Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book III  - with flash, 2 coats
But what I also noticed is the quality of the lip gloss present in the palette and also in general by Majolica Majorca. I love the light weight non-glossy feel and it instantly makes lips really smooth and healthy-looking. I really trust this brand (and its maker, Shiseido) when it comes to skin care/lip care.
 photo IMG_7011_zps9ba842a8.jpg
Swatch of the lip gloss in Majolica Majorca Little Humming Book III  - with flash, 2 coats
Overall, of course I like it and for people with warm tone, this color palette can be very well fit for you. What do you think of this 3rd installment?

No comments