BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis


More than make up, nails have become a fashion accessory especially in 2013 and in the Philippines. I heard from one person in a boutique that nail polishes are the new lip sticks and I truly agree. Now, the french cosmetics brand wouldn't just ignore this and introduces a new product that is fashionable yet accessible.

SRP: PHP 199
Availability: Leading Department Stores nationwide


(+) I love that there are 18 modern and fashionable shades, from basic timeless colors to trendy hues. I got a baby pink color and a nude one as you can see below which are quite pretty.
(+) But what I find more interesting is the finish it gives. Due to the gel technology, it gives extra semi-matte shine that lasts and gives ideal adherence to the nails.
(+) With 2 coats only it provides full-on color and consistency!
Swatch of L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis - 2 coats, with flash
(+) I like that the texture is soft and smooth as you can see in the photo. It's actually quite creamy.
(+) As mentioned with consistency, I like that it resurfaces for even color. When you drop the liquid, it does move to the ends of the nails and it's also because of the brush which I'll discuss below.
Swatch of L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis - 2 coats, with flash
(+) The brush is big. But because of that it gives perfectly matched nail shape for high precision and ultra-fast application. The product then glides easily.
(+) It lasts and doesn't easily chip off just like gel nail polishes
(+) And while the product is small for PHP 200, I still think that this is affordable and ideal for us for trying the colors that matches our mood, occasion, etc. I actually never fully consumed a nail polish and the small size is just OK.
Overall, I love and recommend this product. While it's not so textured so the extent of the style that L'Oreal states can't be justified but the product quality is high and it is something that you can afford and try in the department store.

1 comment

  1. I havent tried l'oreal nail polishes yet, but I think the price is reasonable if it gives gel-like performance :)

    ReplyDelete


BEYOND BEAUTY