Neon Jungle

Friday, December 27, 2013

I am still not over my Katy Perry stage, thus a second look quite different from the first one; with her single hitting the charts and giving me goosies all the time.


Brows: Majolica Majorca Lash & Brow Colorist
Mascara: ZA Perfect Action Mascara
Eyeshadow: (neon green) from BYS Neon Eyeshadow Palette, (gold glitter) from BYS Glitter Cream, (dark forest green) from Laura Mercier Baked Eye Palette, (golds) from Lancome
Eyeliner: (lower, gold) Majolica Majorca Liner
Lipstick: BYS Neon Lip Gloss

I majorly placedemphasis on the eyes as always, but I really liked how neon and gold matched in this look. If you cannot replicate it with the jungle print, or pull it off at night, you can always use the elements like: neon color, green and gold, or neon and gold.

I made the animal print makeup possible through a black gel liner (from laura Mericer) and a gold eyeshadow pencil from LA Colors.

I really love this necklace from Oohwables! They have such unique pieces that can't be seen in other shops or online stores!!
And then of course, I finished the look with a neon pink gloss ;)
 What do you think of this look? Anyway, Katy Perry looks so stunning, fierce and strong in this video! A lot better than Miley's I think ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here