Powered by Blogger.

Glam Glow Mud Treatments



GlamGlow’s revolutionary product is taking Hollywood by storm. The problem is that it's quite expensive (approx PHP 4000+ for a small jar) and I know that we need to test this as it was recently launched in Philippines.

Designed for backstage use in the entertainment, music, fashion and award industries for immediate camera-ready skin, GLAMGLOW® is popular with celebrities such as Jennifer Aniston, Natalie Portman, Miley Cyrus, Ryan Seacrest, Giuliana Rancic and more. According to the brand, just 10-minutes of using this mud mask treatment gives you instant results including a noticeable 3-day glow by stimulating the skin’s collagen synthesis. Let' see!

Glam Glow YouthMud TingleExfoliate Treatment
SRP: PHP 3750
Availability: Available at THE SM STORE Makati, Megamall and Aura Beauty Section, FReSH Glorietta 5, Alabang Town Center, Eastwood and Century Mall, ART of SCENT One Shangrila Mall and Resorts World. For more info email pr@scentandbeaute.com


According to the press release, "GLAMGLOW® contains mud from France’s Mediterranean Sea (home to glamorous Cannes, St. Tropez and Monaco) ancient volcanic pumice rock and TEAOXI® GLAMGLOW’s groundbreaking patent pending time-release technology. TEAOXI® delivers a blend of time-release antioxidants containing fresh Super-Squalene, EGCG Super-Antioxidants & Polyphenols directly into the mud from real pieces of tea leaf contained in the jar." 
(+) This you can see even with the jar alone. 


(+) The good thing is that I can feel all three elements before and during the application. The scent (like real green tea!), the natural texture and the feel all connects to the nature which the products are derived from.

 (+) Upon application, the product is easy to spread and the texture is not hard
(+) As it hardens, there you can feel some tightening and tingling which I think is good as the product's working.
 (+) As it completely dries, it becomes a hard mask.
 (+) During rinsing off with water, product comes back to its original wet form which allows you to scrub / exfoliate face using the mud and the leaves on your face.

(+) The results? You can see below showing the skin of my forehead before, during and after the test. To tell you the truth, I have bad skin - I usually get breakouts and dull skin to the the many products that I use, stress and lack of time to really care for my skin. But as mentioned here in the beginning of the year, my goal is to make my skin healthy and I think that it provided gentle resurfacing exfoliation and left my skin really smoother, brighter, and softer like I just had a facial
(+) Now, as with all masks and scrubs, the skin has the tendency to really brighten after but this one didn't make the pimple more red (as usually happens with scrubs). It then proves how gentle and how the patented ingredients worked to make skin really ready for anything instantly.
Before, During and After using Glam Glow Youth Mud - no filter, with flash
(+) Instantly, you can feel radiant skin. GlamGlow boasts of camera-ready skin and I can testify to that. Minimal highlighters needed then. Makeup also feels and appears better before this (as usually happens when exfoliating and prepping skin before)
(+/-) I also felt tightening of the pores but I couldn't tell it minimized them.
After using Glam Glow Youth Mud - no filter, with flash
(+) Product doesn't dry when stored
(+) No Irritation experienced
(+) Designed for men and women of all ages & all skin types.
(+) Contains no sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs or triclosan.

Now let's review the Super Mud!


According to the press release, SUPERMUD™ was clinically developed by GLAMGLOW® dermatological chemist to help fight all common skin concerns for men and women. SUPERMUD™ is designed to treat blemishes, zits, breakouts, black & white heads, razor bumps, ingrown hairs, and reduces pore size within minutes. SUPERMUD™ contains GLAMGLOW’s new ACNECIDIC-6™ proprietary 6 acid AHA & BHA blend for mind-blowing fast results. BHA acids penetrate sebum oils unclogging pore congestion, which is the main cause of problem skin. AHA acids seep into the skin restoring photo damage, improving texture and helping reduce the appearance of hyper pigmentation. SUPERMUD™ contains Glycolic, Lactic, Salicylic, Mandelic, Azelaic and Pyruvic Acids. 

SUPERMUD™ also boasts PORE-MATRIX our Activated-X Charcoal and K17-Clay that extracts 500-times it’s own mass in bacteria, sebum oils and toxins, revealing dots of Pore-Matrix™ before your eyes. BIO-LIFE-CELL-SCIENCE™ soothes skin using the complex natural occurring green life benefits. GLAMGLOW’s patent pending TEAOXI™ Technology delivers daily fresh natural eucalyptol, natural linalool and powerful flavonoids direct into the formula from the real pieces of Eucalyptus Leaf contained in the magical healing SUPERMUD™ 


(+) The product smells like Youth Mud as well (green tea) but this one has a more refined texture, and feels like it really gets to the pores.
 (+) It has blacker mud versus Youth Mud.
 (+) It has a finer effect on skin. And since it's acid-based, it has a more tingling sensation.
During GlamGlow Super Mud
(+) When dried, the pores become very visible and the tightening effect is more felt that Youth Mud.

(+) Now the results. you can see that my before picture here improved because of my twice a week use of Youth Mud. I had better texture and less impurities - a bit brighter and healthier-looking too. But even after the Super Mud, my skin's texture became better - pores lesser, impurities lessened and brightness achieved.
Before, During and After GlamGlow Super Mud - with flash, no filter
(+) Showing my pores and area of blackheads, everything was lessened instantly and a healthy glow can be seen as well.

Overall, despite the price of these mud treatments (I only tried Super Mud using a sample), I really love, recommend and will repurchase this magical product with mind-blowing results. Especially for busy women who want to take care of their skin and make it look healthy inside and out with ingredients that are of quality and are natural (and vegan too), I would definitely rate this 5/5.

I couldn't say anything wrong just for the sake of saying it =)

10 comments

  1. WOW! These products are amazing! I think the price is just worth it because of the immediate result we can have. Must try, indeed! Thankfully, I got a free sample voucher! I'm excited to try it out! :) This might be the product that will minimize my pores. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! Worth the price. :) I've been using St. Ives mud mask before but I can't find it anymore. Ever since I ran out of it, I kept on looking for a mask for my face and had never found anything yet..until this! :) I'm not saying that it's like St. Ives though..they are just both mud mask. :) Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worth the money! Me and my cousin are looking for products that are pore tightening! This one is such a great buy. :) how frequent can we use it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! they are indeed amazing! They give good results. I don't mind if they are pricey as long as they give good results. Will def gonna check on these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for a good resource of information regarding best permanent lip augmentation gurgaon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the price! But as long as it is effective, I don't mind. Have you tried Jericho Dead Sea Cosmetics? I tried using their foaming facial scrub & lotion, it's really good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this product is amazeballss!!! what more can i say after seeing the results in you. darn i want to have this but the price is not budget friendly.. hahaha kaya siguro mahal kasi you get instant results after using this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love masks and I NEED THIS!!! Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh amazing results!! Beapots would love to give this a try sometime soon.. but for now ipon2x muna bea, hehe it's a bit pricey for my range.. as always thanks for sharing. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw the brand first at sephora.. it must be good. I'm quite contented with the one i'm using now.. queen helene julep mask. Super affordable and will prolly last a year or two. Sulit lol.

    ReplyDelete