Eyes Are The Window

Tuesday, August 05, 2014


I don't like it really when people don't look at me at the eye. It's just a simple gesture.

Ever since I heard Kaskade's "Eyes", I have been wanting to create an LOTD based on this. Truth is, ever since I started makeup, and this blog through various LOTD's, I would also put my eyes as the focal point because I want it to express myself. I want it to become a SMALL  window to a part of me inside.

VIEW MORE BELOW


After thinking of how to really to do this with my signature techniques, Stila sent me their new shadow palette called Eyes are The Windows which looks stunning. They have 4 palettes for this with the names Soul, Mind, Body and Spirit and I got Soul!
SPIRIT: A stunning palette of 12 of Stila’s most iconic shades
MIND: A well-edited assortment of 12 matte eye shadows
BODY: A colorful collection of 12 bright and neutral shades
SOUL: A luxurious palette of 12 sumptuous, everyday eye shadows

Stila Eyes are The Window Palette "Soul"
SRP: PHP 2250
Availability: Rustan's The Beauty Source

The palette comes with a look book curated by Sarah Lucero, Stila’s Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry, a case that tells elegant and 12 iconic colors. If you can notice the change in logo and that is because Stila celebrates 20 years of artistic elegance.


Now swatching all 4, I always love how pigmented the hues are, but also how consistent and lovely the texture are regardless of the finish.

Swatches of Stila Eyes are the Window palette - 2 coats, with flash
The texture is quite soft- but I always use this with a wet applicator to transfer the product better.
Swatches of Stila Eyes are the Window palette - 2 coats, with flash
Swatches of Stila Eyes are the Window palette - 2 coats, with flash
Eyes are windows. And I suggest that you find where you express yourself, be creative, and put your soul into it. ;)
Swatches of Stila Eyes are the Window palette - 2 coats, with flash







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here