All Things Hair

Monday, August 18, 2014


It really is easy online when you're searching for things to do with your hair. I mean, versus doing makeup which takes time and practice - and that's why I often go to workshops and still learn a lot - hair is a bit easier! And since I've come to the point that I badly need new styles for mine, I've been doing some research on this and below are my new finds! Hope you see changes in my hair in my OOTD's and LOTD's ;)




Last September 18, All Things Hair officially launched in the Philippines, the first in Asia.  All Things Hair constantly looks at top hair-related Google searches online and responds by  creating video tutorials that suit Filipinos and their hair needs. Just launched in the UK and in Canada, ATH collaborated with the top Filipino vloggers to provide unique and personalized hair advice for modern day Filipinos. Dedicated to addressing hair solutions, ATH is a collaboration between Google, the world’s biggest search engine, global hair brands, Dove, TRESemme, Toni & Guy, Cream Silk, Sunsilk and Clear, and the Philippines’ top vloggers: Angela Nepomuceno, Kelly Misa, Laureen Uy, Nicole Andersson, and James and Phil Younghusband.

“Everyday thousands of Filipinos search for hair tips, tutorials, styles and inspiration. What better way to address them than to collaborate with the world’s top vloggers and hair brands to form an online destination for hair solutions and inspirations,” said Thomas Poulain of Google Philippines.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here