Bobbi's Party

Sunday, November 02, 2014


Last week, I attended Bobbi's Party and you know how I love Bobbi Brown and her philosophy. It's been a while since my last immersion to the brand and I wanted to see new things from one of my favorite makeup brands! But also, it was a day before my birthday so I wanted to say hi to my fellow beauty bloggers and we just had fun exploring the beautiful counter at SM Megamall, painting our nails with Bobbi's lacquers and doing our eye makeup with the help of the great counter artists (who are all very talented and creative men)! With this, Bobbi's new book was launched, alongside two new products, the Sheer Brights and Skin Weightless Powder Foundation.

VIEW MORE BELOW















The new Nude Palette

Where you can see the new Skin Weightless Powder Foundation that's available now


Bobbi Brown's nail lacquers


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here