Oh Holy Night!

Thursday, January 01, 2015


First, happy holidays everyone! I hope that you are having a good and cheerful one. It's the time of the year to be with friends and family and to just celebrate the times!

Holiday is also when I can be sparkly! I love how the weather and the night can help me express my creativity. And when it comes to makeup, I like it to be bright but bold, as how I want my season to be, and so I brought out the most sparkling, highlighting products, new and old, that I've got and created a typical full-on smokey eye, volumized lips and highlighted face. Got the time and chance to create this in the studio and here's what I got without beauty lights/ filters.

Photography: Benedict Bigalbal

VIEW MORE BELOW



As usual, I kept my full coverage foundation but I didn't want it to appear like that. I also didn't want my face to appear "oily" so i had to balance placing highlighters/shimmers on the face and contouring it. My trick (when on top of full coverage foundation) is to use highlighters and finishing products in powder form and use them separately, with great blending. That way, there can be no caking and layering can be done in a flawless way.

Holiday Makeup LOTD Shu Uemura Pre-A-Palette in Black and White

Holiday Makeup LOTD Shu Uemura Pre-A-Palette in Black and White

Holiday Makeup LOTD Shu Uemura Pre-A-Palette in Black and White




My focus was the eyes, as always, but this time, I did a full smokey eye which I think I haven't done in months on this blog. I placed the shimmers on the usual areas that I wanted to highlight: inner corner, brow bone, but I also placed some on the inner lower corner to further add drama.



Holiday Makeup LOTD Shu Uemura Pre-A-Palette in Black and White

Holiday Makeup LOTD Shu Uemura Pre-A-Palette in Black and White

Holiday Makeup LOTD Shu Uemura Pre-A-Palette in Black and White

With the new dark brown hair with the help of L'Oreal Professionnel and Tony & Jackey, I had to tone down areas of my face. So the new lipstick I bought was perfect for any kind of bold eye makeup that i wanna do for the holidays.


What's your holiday LOTD fav, girls? Share a comment below!
Happy Holidays again, and I hope that you're having a great and bright time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here