#MikkiGalangxInglot

Wednesday, February 11, 2015


When Inglot Cosmetics asked me to do a workshop for them, it was easy because I just love colors. It was also quite challenging because the brand has countless hues of eye shadows, blushes and lipsticks but I didn't really mind for an extra challenge. ;) Truth is, mastering colors (combining, contrasting, etc) takes time and to be able to do that easily takes even more time (and practice). But there are certain theories and hacks to be able to do those and I'm glad to get the opportunity to share those in a live demo (and to be able to do that in a makeup play ground that I only imagine in my dreams) this FEBRUARY 21 at SM Megamall. I hope to see you in this event!

REGISTER here.
WIN an Inglot Freedom System Palette worth PHP 5k here.

VIEW MORE BELOW


The popular freedom system which now includes powders!
Inglot's face powders which are so fine and skin-loving.



I selected and played with the colors that I found interesting and made words out of them (I was feeling super creative! haha) Some of the colors -  I haven't seen for years and I got super excited to swatch them all as you can see in the videos)
With the help of the fabulous Inglot makeup artists at SM Megamall who helped me with my hair as well, we created a blue smokey eye with variations in hues, textures and formats. I like that their colored mascaras give depth and dimension to a certain eye color. 


The eye shadow used has a really intense pop of color. We haven't touched and explored yet the colored liners and pigments in this look but I will do so the workshop!




Also got the chance to select colors for the giveaway which I just launched in my previous blog entry. Hope the winner would like them ;)


Thanks Inglot for creating these videos for the workshop! So excited to share with you everything and anything I know about COLOR! See you soon ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here