Artist Plexi-Gloss #MUFExMFF2015

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Previously at the #MNLFashionfest, MAKE UP FOR EVER, the official makeup sponsor of the festival (see runway photos here), launched the Artist Plexi-Gloss and I got the chance to know more about it at the event. I'm pretty sure you know that I'm not really a lip gloss fan but I started loving it early this year (I have a pending series about this) with a lot of liquid lipstick launches, and various formulations of lip glosses.

Pigments are the core of MAKE UP FORVER and I got the chance to use the base of the Plexi-Gloss and mix it with their real pigments



But Plexi-Gloss is different. A true lip gloss with quality color, it delivers mirror-like shine and intense pigments. I've seen the models in the runway wear it over nude colors (smokey eyes, nude lips) and they appeared outstanding under and without intense light. Offhand, the feel is very smooth but quite rich. However, it doesn't feel sticky. It also has a very good lasting power (I had a makeover before and it stayed even hours after!). I'm excited to share more about this through a complete review but I really like it when I tried it on the event. The Artist Plexi-Gloss comes in 35 intense shades, from the niudest to the most show-stopping: nudes, corals, pinks, reds and artsy shades - you'll see a black-blue color that's just so lovely below!

VIEW MORE BELOW




Pro-Finish which I've been raving about offline. Review soon!

MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Plexi-Gloss



I miss my chemistry classes!

body paint using MAKE UP FOR EVER pigments

the result is just spectacular: shine, formula and color (+ effect) all in one!

me wearing the orange shade!

a model wearing the nude shade

See how their lips are so dimensional!


MAKE UP FOR EVER brand executive Renz Morales









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here