WOLF AND WOMAN

Monday, October 31, 2016

“Some days I am more wolf than woman and I am still learning how to stop apologizing for my wild” – Nikita Gill I read this powerful quote from an IG post of a friend and former teacher and I got inspired to create the 3rd look for the #Halloween2016 series.



It was quite sad that Halloween has come to an end because it’s always the time for transformations and creative expressions but it’s always halloween in this blog, isn’t it? =)

 October was such a crazy wild fun month with all the weddings, parties and events I attended, but also because I got inspired by them. One was the wedding and uncommon love of my HS batchmates described by the visuals below.


 Key Products Used: MUFE Artist Rouge Cream in C603 Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Gilded Platinum Dolly Wink Eyeliner Wet n Wild Glitter Cream; BYS Glitter Cream Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lippies in Dead of the Knight and Majesty Black MAC Star Trek Lip Gloss in Set to Stun Tony Moly Eye Tone Shimmer in S22 @ScleraContactLens Contact Lens @WigShoppe Silver lace-front wig



 I was waiting for the Mehron silver and gold pigment/paint to arrive to create this glam wolf look (you can also use some techniques here to recreate the famous animal Snapchat filters hehe) but I realized that I have a white lipstick that I got from the Artist Rouge event and I used that as base of the half-wolf face.



 Key Techniques Applied: Apply platinum eyeshadow on top of the white pigment to create a stunning frost base Use a very sharp/precise liquid eyeliner to create feathery strokes that would define points of the face – brows, pointed eyeliner, contour areas Smudge the sharp lines with glitter creams and shadow some with similar hues of pigment Repeat drawing of sharp feathery lines Watch the Halloween series at my YT channel this week. Hope you had a great one!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Watch Me In Videos

Whats Trending

Advertise Here