BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

A Pastel Lining

One of my favorite lines from the Silver Linings Playbook is this: “If clouds are blocking the sun, there will always be a silver lining that reminds me to keep on trying.”



But what if you can even hope for a more colorful lining, an even happier ending? What if silver is just as dull as today? Happy endings, excelsior, color - what if all of these are possible, combined?
Photo with creative filter













Here are the products used:
Brows: Majolica Majorca Brow & Lash Colorist
Eye Color: T.LeClerc Eyeliner Foutre in Jade Green + NARS
Shimmer: Bobbi Brown Sparkle Powder in Veil
Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash Edge Meister in Brown
Eyeliner: BYS Kohl White eyeliner
Base: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
Cheek Color: peach blush from ELF Complete the Look Set
Lips: MAC Sweet & Sour CremeSheen Lipstick

What if the "silver" lining is like this?

Because my optimism is just way too colorful. And my eyes can see that.
I was so inspired by this vision that I decided to create an LOTD based on this, where everything is just pastel and dreamy. I used shimmery and creamy finishes to achieve this using jade green and peach as colors. When using pastel hues and combining, just make sure you don't flush your face so use mascara or even liners.
With that, I also drew a stronger pastel lining above the main eye color to make a little contrast and make it pop out.
What do you think of this look?
Remember, excelsior. ;)

On a lighter note but still dreamy ;) , I found this new product recently in the department store. Mousse foundations are not really new in the market but I like how this one promises a matte "air-brushed" and lightweight texture because normally, the case is otherwise. Reviews soon!

No comments


BEYOND BEAUTY