BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Fractional Needling


It's been years since I went to a dermatologist or a skin clinic. I remembered doing these often when I was in still school when all of those problems would come out, but since I'm really a heavy makeup user until now, and add the level of stress and late nights that I encounter everyday, I definitely needed to treat my skin. So I went to Flawless for the first time and asked them to treat my skin condition.

VIEW MORE BELOW



Upon entry of the pink-colored clinic, I saw how differentiated their home treatments are, which already say a lot about how specialized they are in their services.



The clinic has a feel that combines both a friendly and professional/medical environment. I saw different real-life testimonials of normal people through their documentaries being played while you wait, and advertisements of celebrities who like going to their clinic, like Maxene Magalona. I also heard from Divine Lee, who's also a Flawless ambassador, before that the treatments are really good and that her favorite is iSkin, which I really want to try as well.



I waited for a few minutes (and took a selfie - still with makeup on after doing product reviews at home ) and I talked to a dermatologist in the clinic, especially since it's my first time there. It is said that there's always a doctor present in Flawless and it's really nice for real diagnosis and monitoring of the development of the skin.


Dr. Manoloto asked me about my skin care problem and I told her that I have oily, damaged, dull skin and large pores (because also of pimples which i keep on harassing). I also mentioned the texture and that i want to improve it because of a lot of the products that I use and test. She agreed and recommended that I do the Fractional Needling Therapy to address those problems (and more!).

fractional needless flawless best skin care treatment anti ageing large pore
Before Flawless Frac & roll - without makeup, with flash

Now, Fractional Needling is "Micro needling therapy, providing skin solutions to scars, acne, wrinkles, dark spots, stretch marks, and hair loss. By using tiny needles to penetrate hard-to-reach areas, Fractional Needling Therapy, infuses effective and safe serums (depending on the need) that lift, smoothen, lighten, refine, and restore the youth and radiance back to the skin.


fractional needless flawless best skin care treatment anti ageing large pore
During Flawless Frac & roll - while applying anesthesia, with flash

At first, I got scared of the term "needling" because threading and plucking for me is already painful (haha) but she said that it will be done on top of a cream with anesthesia, and that after, it will be accompanied by antibiotic treatment to make sure that there will be no infection after needling the skin.

fractional needless flawless best skin care treatment anti ageing large pore

My face was then covered with cream and it felt so cold and numb and ready for the needling!

fractional needless flawless best skin care treatment anti ageing large pore

The dermatologist recommended Retinol for my skin problem areas and we know how that solves wrinkles, fine line and dullness. I told her that I will have an event in a few days and she said that she will adjust the degree of penetration.

fractional needless flawless best skin care treatment anti ageing large pore
Flawless Frac N' roll*
I like how everything is hygienic and professionally done. The dermatologist did the fractional needling on me and she said that she will focus on my cheeks where I have large pores, and the nose.
fractional needless flawless best skin care treatment anti ageing large pore

The Retinol serum was thenapplied in small amounts alternately with the needling. It felt quite painful and it reminded of how it felt like using epilator for removing hair on my legs. few years back. I bet that it would be even more painful without the anesthesia.
fractional needless flawless best skin care treatment anti ageing large pore
During Flawless Frac N' Roll - while applying serum/needling, with flash

Normally, the face would be red  (and sometimes bleed) and would have open pores, but she said that it's even better that way to allow really the serum/treatment inside. I saw one patient with severe acne marks and there was really bleeding but the intensity was needed for her case, according to the doctor.
fractional needless flawless best skin care treatment anti ageing large pore


Per session, normally it would cost around PHP4000 -5000 and is recommended monthly or twice a week depending on the skin problem. After the treatment, I was advised to not wash my face and put on the antibiotic cream they gave every day and night to allow healing. Now after, I noticed that my skin healed and became better (see below results) after 2  weeks but the redness and occasional bumps  continued for a week. I didn't really go out for 7 days to make sure I won't be exposed to sun or other toxins.
fractional needless flawless best skin care treatment anti ageing large pore
Before (months) and After (weeks after treatment) Flawless Frac N' Roll - with flash
But it was all worth it. Even weeks or months after, there is just a better overall skin condition, with visibly refined pores, lines and spots/blemishes and you can see that in my LOTD's or reviews featuring my before and after's. The texture was really improved and seemed like a new skin (without the chemical or acid peels which i did when I was in high school - and needed maintenance!!) and I really like and would do it again for sure, especially the one involving stem cell serums.  Have you tried any of the Flawless services? What do you think?

No comments


BEYOND BEAUTY