BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

RiRi Hearts

Hey MAC collection, you 'da one!! I don't usually look at packaging and while I super duper love Rihanna, I always look at the product qualities. But based on the colors and the impressive matte finish as always from MAC, I am definitely buying the whole collection (friends in the US, I'm willing to buy this 2x its worth! haha please let me know)

Bronze and cool coral combine for a Powder Blush Duo in the unforgettable Hibiscus Kiss, while Retro Matte Lipsticks in RiRi Boy, Heaux and the instant classic RiRi Woo make a statement against sheer, shimmering skin highlighted with rose gold Lustre Drops. Exclusively online.

Availability: North America June 18, 2013 at www.maccosmetics.com at NOON EST, 1.800.588.0070; International June 2013 at www.maccosmetics.com, 1.800.588.0070. (source)

What really strikes me is the limited lipstick line, all with Retro Matte finishes. Riri Boy and Heaux are quite unique in a sense that Riri Boy is a matte version of Up The Amp and Heaux is a completely new color. Riri Woo is very similar to Ruby Woo, thus the name, but based on blog reviews I've researched, the former is quite darker and cooler in tone.
  • RiRi Woo Matte cool red (Retro Matte)
  • RiRi Boy Matte vivid lavender (Retro Matte)
  • Heaux Matte berry (Retro Matte)
As I've said, I'm buying the whole range which is being launched in other countries as a Summer 2013 collection. How can I? =( Below is MAC's look for Rihanna where the focal point is really the lips.
I've heard that MAC is selling in the Diamonds World Tour so since Philippines is included in this, I have a chance right? It's so expensive though!

Nonetheless, Temperature Rising, which is also a Summer collection and which has been recently launched in the Philippines in almost all MAC stores, is average for me, but I like the concept of sultry shades.
Summer's most sensual scene is captured in sultry shades of Lipstick, Lipglass and Nail Lacquer shimmering with seductive allure and Powder Blush glowing in peach satin and berry pink frost. Eye Shadow Quads and Powerchrome Eye Pencil create sleek, smoky eyes - all in limited-edition soft-touch bronze packaging.(source)
What do you think? Nonetheless, I'm loving the All About Orange collection which I'll publish in a few ;)

4 comments

  1. I want Riri Boy, but I don't think they'll release it here just yet :(

    I like the retro matte formula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikki! I'll be selling all 3 Riri lipsticks. Riri Woo will fly in around end of this month then Heaux and Riri Boy in August since it's on backorder. Let me know if you'd like to reserve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Yes, I would like to reserve. Sure end of this month? Please email me how at breakmyspell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


BEYOND BEAUTY