BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

A Pro Application



A few weeks ago, MAC launched their PRO lipsticks (click for reviews) but alongside that, I had a one-on-one with a MAC artist with regard to lipstick application. Now, if you can see the swatches, you'll know how intense the color payoff of the lipsticks and if you ask me, I won't really care about application (you just know when the product can take care of that). But then during the event, with the use of extra products like a lip primer, lip pencil, etc - I realized that I need volume for my lips. I am impressed with they can do this in minutes. Thanks, MAC!



LEARN MORE BELOW

MAC Eastwood which has an outdoor view that looks amazing
before lipstick application



key products used* - to maintaining color and care for lips - especially under matte lipsticks! 



My artist Jinnyvib of MAC Eastwood which is super talented in doing lips! I love how she made her lips look contoured despite the nude color

MAC Pro lipsticks

Eyeing on the frosted ones!


Look in a box which features different products with one hue for plums, nudes, pinks, corals and beige.
The Nail Transformations (top coat) collection in collaboration with former forensic scientist Marian Newman




No comments


BEYOND BEAUTY