BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Believe in Magique


Together with fellow media and bloggers, we were so gratfeul to be photographed by BJ Pascual to testify to the power of the MAT Magique, the review of which I'll post soon. As my skin always gets tired from testing a lot of skin care and makeup, I really like how MAT Magique gave my skin a good coverage despite dullness and large pores due to acne and my super oily skin. Similar to Lucent Magique, I like how it helped the imperfections but this time, without the easier way of perfecting skin: illuminators. The matte effect is truly noticeable and versus the other L'Oreal Paris product, this is truly one mattifying foundation.
Anyway, below are more photos, using other L'Oreal Paris / Makeup Designer products with an eye color that I always see in the runway.  #BelievingInMagique, you too can join the L'Oreal Makeup Designer/Paris consumer launch on January 31 to February 1 at SM Mall of Asia Atrium. A special treat await those who simply visit and purchase a Mat Magique for a chance to have their profile photos taken as well by none other than BJ Pascual!

Photography: BJ Pascual
*cover photo with VSCO filter A4

VIEW MORE BELOW


Nail polish I used is L'Oreal Paris Color Riche L'Extraordinaire and it stayed on my nails for 2 weeks with minimal chipping. See here

Key products used: MAT Magique Foundation in G2, Super Liner Lasting Crayon. Color Riche Les Ombres Eye Shadow in E6, Faux Papillon Mascara


Apologies for the blurred eye photos, I wasn't able to capture them so I just cropped from my photos =(







No comments


BEYOND BEAUTY