BEYOND BEAUTY


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

#BelieveinMagique BTS


Yesterday, L'Oreal Makeup Designer / Paris challenged us to believe in Magic - that is to testify to the mattifying and transformative power of the new MAT Magique - a sister of the famous Lucent Magique that I've reviewed here on the blog. As one user of L'Oreal Paris foundations for years, I wanted to try this new line and while you know that I'm a fan of highlighters - which Lucent has in it! - matte foundations are great bases indeed for oily skin types like me!

But also, I heard that BJ Pascual, a renowned protographer represented by At East | Jed Root, would be taking our portraits after trying the line so I was really excited about it, actually quite nervous because BJ is a real PRO! ;) I always see his work in most magazine covers and billboards, and I am a real fan of his work. It was really exciting doing this with him and the team (Thank you L'Oreal Paris and BJ!) despite a super busy first week of January, by creating a look that I've never explored so much in this blog - a matte one that is made possible by the formula made of natural sebum absorber - volcanic pertile. LOTD and review soon at this blog!

P.S. I didn't place so much VSCO filter in the photos so you can see initially how matte and nice the foundation finish is!

VIEW MORE BELOW






After L'Oreal Paris Mat Magique





My make up artist for the day!





hair effect! I also just got this colored recently at Tony & Jackey using L'Oreal Professionnel Majirel.


the best-selling L'Oreal Paris products. My fav is True Match!


Selecting the right photo!

Diva realness! #teehee

Hi Trisha Chua of L'Oreal Makeup Designer/Paris, Barbara Ramos of L'Oreal Paris and BJ Pascual



No comments


BEYOND BEAUTY